2016 Business Administration Internship Programme at Julius Berger Nigeria
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern / s of Business Administration (BWL) for Nigeria 2016 (m / w)
Job ID: 128
- Calculation of selling prices
- Temporal detection workflows
- Involvement in operational tasks
- Creating various analyzes and statistical data
- Completed basic studies business administration (FH / TU) 5th semester
- Good MS – Office skills
- Good English language skills
- Interest in participation in multi-cultural, international project teams
- Operating time: about 5-6 months from July 2016 (Please state your available time in the cover letter to.)
- You will receive a monthly allowance. Furthermore, we organize health care, flight, visa and accommodation on site.
- You work in a multinational team with more than 550 European and some 7,000 Nigerian employees.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online