2016 Civil Engineering Internship Programme at Julius Berger Nigeria
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – Civil Engineering Nigeria 2016/2017 (m / w)
Job ID: 74
- What is an internship at our major construction sites in Nigeria supported Vertiefungsfacher: surveying and civil engineering, building construction, construction management, construction engineering
- Work preparation
- Quotation processing
- Technical support
- Supporting the construction manager
- Completed basic study Civil Engineering (FH / TU) 5th semester
- Good English language skills
- Interest in participation in multi-cultural, international project teams
- Period of use: 5-6 months from about July 2016 (Please state your available time in the cover letter to.)
- You will receive a monthly allowance. Furthermore, we organize health care, flight, visa and accommodation on site.
- You work in a multinational team with more than 550 European and 7000 Nigerian employees.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online