2016 Deloitte Tax Graduate Programme (www.jobs.deloitte.com)
Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success and impeccable integrity.
We are looking for top flight candidates who are set to start enviable career as ‘ASSOCIATES’ in the Tax function.
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services to some of the world’s most sought after clients.Applicants must meet the following Educational/Professional Qualifications & Person Specifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (any course of study) with a minimum grade of second class upper divisionHND degree with a minimum grade of upper credit
- Conscientious, confident and of proven integrity
- Basic knowledge of taxation in Nigeria
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA, and CPA would be an added advantage.
- Not more than 26 years old by 31 December 2016
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply