This post explains application process for Google AdCamp 2016. Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business and we’re thrilled to share the magic of our platforms with university students through Google AdCamp. AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry.
Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices. Participants will get the opportunity to meet with Googlers and interns, compete in a case competition, participate in social activities and get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive.
To apply, students must:
- Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Be a current student in a country in Europe, Middle-East or Africa.
- Be graduating in 2017 or 2018. Students graduating in November – December 2016 are eligible.
- Demonstrate experience or internships in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Be available to attend all three days of the program. (Depending on your location, you might need to travel to and from Ireland on July 12 and 16th respectively)
- Be fluent in English, as all AdCamp program activities will be conducted in English.
Students who have participated in a Google program (AdCamp, BOLD, Google Student Ambassador program) or Google internship in the past are not eligible to apply.
We offer AdCamp programs in multiple regions around the world. Please review the list below for AdCamp locations, dates and application instructions.
Europe, Middle-East and Africa
Date: AdCamp EMEA 2016 will take place from the 13 – 15 of July 2016
Location: Google’s European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland or Google Poland, Wroclaw (participants will be allocated at Google’s discretion)
How to apply: We are now accepting applications for AdCamp EMEA 2016.
Please click here to apply
Application Deadline: 1st March 2016, 23:59 GMT