2016 Graduate Professionals Programme by FrieslandCampina WAMCO Application
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc is a multinational manufacturing company. It is an affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina of The Netherlands, the world’s largest dairy cooperative. Her headquarters is located in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The Company operates an extensive distribution network across Nigeria’s 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory. The company currently employs about one thousand permanent staff deployed in various locations around
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Young Professionals Programme
- The Young Professionals Programme (YPP) at FrieslandCampina WAMCO is a program that aims at attracting highly qualified and motivated professionals for a productive and rewarding career path in development.
- Applications are invited from candidates with demonstrated outstanding academic and professional achievement, as well as effective team work and leadership potential.
The following are the minimum requirements:
- Young Professionals with 0 – 3 yrs experience in the areas of:
- Engineering (electrical/electronics/automation/mechanical/chemical)
- Mathematics/Industrial Mathematics
- Supply Chain Planning
- Production Management
- Food Technology/Biochemistry/Nutrition Science/
- First class degree/2:1
- Maximum 30 years of age
- Master’s degree