2016 Graduate Trainee Program at First National Bank (FNB International)
A new graduate trainee program announced. FNB International is looking for graduates who are in their final year of tertiary studies at a recognised institution and are citizens of the following countries: Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Ghana and Tanzania Through the graduate program we aim to introduce the graduates to the FirstRand philosophy, a ‘way’ of doing things, they will be exposed to and experience the business culture in South Africa for a period of one year The International graduate program is structured to incorporate skills training whilst giving exposure to business operations in the various segments in South Africa.
This program offers an opportunity to learn on the job, contribute to business results, build skills and develop professionally The ideal graduate candidate must have a passion to work in the banking sector and have an interest in returning to their home country to grow the banks footprint in Africa
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Experience and Qualifications
- Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),Actuarial Science, Maths Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees