2016 Latest Julius Berger Nigeria Architecture Graduate Internship Programme
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Architecture for Nigeria 2016/2017 (m / w)
Job ID: 79
- We are looking for students of architecture, which support us for an internship at our major construction sites in Nigeria.
- Quotation processing
- Technical support
- Supporting the construction manager
- Control expansion Turnkey
- Completed basic studies Architecture (FH / TU) 5th semester
- Good English language skills
- Interest in participation in multi-cultural, international project teams
- Period of use: 5-6 months (Please state your available time in the cover letter to.)
You will receive a monthly allowance. Furthermore, we organize health care, flight, visa and accommodation on site. You work in a multinational team with more than 400 European and 6000 Nigerian employees.