2016 Recruitment at British American Tobacco (BAT) www.bat.com
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
British American Tobacco is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Graduate (Operations)
Job number: 11338BR
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
We are BAT!
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Operations) enables you develop exceptional skills – a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in and how the BAT Operations work to achieve outstanding business results.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Do you have a university degree in Mechanical Engineering?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
- Are you a recent graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed the National Youth Service (NYSC)?