All About the 2016 My Total Campus Challenge and Application
The 2016 Total Campus Challenge has been announced. Total is a global business, with operations in more than 130 countries. We are proud that our employees come from many nationalities and cultures, and all share our commitment to better energy. Our people are what make us unique. Innovation is also key to our success, and so is our focus on sustainable energy.
In the second of our three #MyTotalCampus challenges for 2016, we want to know what makes your campus a hub of creativity, great ideas and smart thinking. Use your camera to show the world what is innovative on your campus and you could win a trip to the Global Student Forum in Seoul, South Korea in November.
At Total, we are innovating to ensure we all have access to the energy we need for the future. Check out these pictures showing how Total Makes Things Better – then show us the innovations on your campus by sharing great images wherever you are!
About #MakeThingsBetter Challenge
A jury of Total representatives will be looking for the most creative and visually striking photos or short videos that really capture innovation of every kind on your campus. Submit your entries with a caption of no more than 140 characters between 17 May and midnight CET on the 19 June 2016.
Entries from all over the world will be showcased here on the Total Campus website, with the top entries then opened to a global online vote on 4 July. The vote will close at midday CET 18 July 2016.
The entry with the most votes will be the winner. The fantastic prize is a trip to the Global Student Forum in Seoul, South Korea in November 2016. *
(*value no more than 2000€).
4 Simple Steps to Enter
- Take a picture or record a short video (no longer than 10 seconds) to show the world innovation on your campus
- Follow @TotalCampus on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram
- Share your picture / video via your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account mentioning your university / school and the country where the photo is taken and a short description of your campus’ innovations, in 140 characters max.
- Tag your entry with @TotalCampus and #MyTotalCampus
- Videos can be uploaded either directly on Facebook / Instagram or via third party app like Vine / YouTube / Vimeo
- Make sure that you have permission from anyone featured in your photo or video, as we will share images across our channels
Read the Term and Conditions here.