AFIT 2016/2017 ND First/1st Batch Admission List Checking
The names of admitted candidates (1st choice candidates only) are contained on the attached pdf document.
Successful Candidates are to report to the school with the following at the Institute’s Academic Branch Registry for Registration:
1. Downloaded Colour Printout of JAMB Admission Letter from JAMB Website (for ND Students only).
2. Original copies of credentials.
3. Four recent passport size photographs.
1. New students are to commence payment of tuition and other fees as soon as they are issued letters of provisional admission.
2. Service personnel are to wait for the release of warning order from their respective Service Headquarters.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR AFIT ADMISSION STATUS
VIEW OR DOWNLOAD THE FILE ATTACHED BELOW:
The Air Force Institute of Technology is mandated to conduct research, and run certificates, diploma, graduate and postgraduate engineering programmes in various aerospace, aeronautical and allied disciplines.
AFIT MISSION STATEMENT
Evolving from the objectives and mandate, the mission of the Institute, is to produce knowledgeable and innovative personnel worthy in character and learning, through effective teaching and research for the technological advancement of the Nigerian Air Force in particular and the country in general.