AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship Free 25 Questions and Answers
Here are top 25 frequently asked question on 25 Questions and Answers On AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship, carefully read through them as the questions and answers will be instrumental to your making it to the next stage.
Without much ado, the following 25 Questions and Answers On AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship always border applicants, take your time to go through them and be fully equipped.
1. How do I apply for the 2016 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards?
If you meet the requirements for the scholarship award, please complete the application form accessible from online application link inside the scholarship advert or visit www.scholastica.ng.
2. Who is eligible for the 2016 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards?
Graduates from Nigerian university studying any of the courses listed on the Eligibility/Requirement page.
3. What disciplines qualify me to apply for the scholarship?
Read through any of the courses listed in the Eligibility/Requirement page to confirm eligibility.
4. Do I need to have admission into an institution, before I apply for the scholarships?
Applicants must have gained full-time Post-graduate admission into a reputable foreign university for the Overseas category and recognized Nigerian university for the Local category.
5. Can I send an open application?
No. Application is strictly done through the application portal after candidate has successfully clicked Apply now.
6. Will you confirm receipt of my application?
Once you submit your online application form you will be sent an automated email acknowledging receipt of your application. You will subsequently be contacted if you make the Aptitude test shortlist, if not you will be notified at the end of campaign.
7. What happens to my online application?
Applications are stored in a database; after the closing date they are evaluated and a shortlist is compiled of qualified applicants. Applicants who did not qualify for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the screening process.
8. How do I create my profile and apply?
Visit www.scholastica.ng and click on Register to create an account, activate your account via your email and return to www.scholastica.ng to complete your user profile. Ensure you click 2016 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to open scholarship page. Then click “Apply” in the top right hand corner of your screen to apply.
9. Can I change my profile details?
Yes, you can. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided. To correct errors after submission of your application, kindly log on to your scholastica profile, click on “My Account”, a dropdown appears, then click on “My Messages”. You will be directed to a page where you can directly send a message to the scholarship administrator stating your corrections. The corrections will be effected and a mail sent to you to confirming the change.
10. Can I change the course (programme) or institution in my application and can I add information to my application after submitting?
You cannot make any changes or additions to your application once submitted, and if the deadline has passed. Applications that are not complete when submitted will not be considered. However, if the application deadline has not passed, you can edit / make changes to your application online. Refer to the steps in No.9 on how to do this.
11. When my details have been corrected after I applied, is this correction effected in my application or do I have to re-apply?
No you don’t have to re-apply, corrections effected before application deadline will be used during short-listing.
12. Where can I upload my passport photograph and other required documents?
During the creation of your profile, click on the tab “Passport Photograph” and upload your passport in JPEG format, not larger than 200KB in size and 450 by 450 in Pixel. To upload other documents, click on the tab “Documents” select appropriate document from the drop down list and upload.
13. What is the maximum size and image format of passport photograph and other required documents?
Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your pass-port must be in JPEG, other files can be PDF, DOC, DOCX.
14. I cannot find my course of study/University in the dropdown list online. What do I do?
If your course of study is not on the list, send an email to email@example.com stating the name of your course of study, Faculty, Class of Degree, Name of institution, Location of institution. You will be notified in less than 24 hours via email once it has been added.
15. How do I know my application has been received?
When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit your profile to view the status of your application.
16. If I am unable to submit my application before the deadline. Can I submit it after the deadline?
No. E-Application closes at the stipulated deadline.
17. Do I need to pay to facilitate the application?
You are strongly advised not to patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria.
18. Must I be of a certain age to qualify for the scholarship?
Yes. You must not be above 28 years as at December 31st, 2016 (Refer to the Eligibility/Requirement page).
19. When is the scholarship application due?
The application deadline is June 26th, 2016. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline
20. How do I apply?
Once you have identified the scholarship award category that apply to you, ensure that you read and follow the eligibility and application requirements for each scholarship. You must use the format advertised, and provide all the required documentation
21. What must I submit with my application, to ensure it is a complete application?
You must read the scholarship award information carefully and provide the documentation requested in the Eligibility/Requirements section.
22. Can past or current beneficiaries of NAE or other Post-Graduate scholarship awards apply?
Beneficiaries of NAE or other Post-Graduate scholarship awards are not eligible to apply. Please visit the Eligibility/Requirements page for more details
23. Can I fax or email the application or its components to the Scholarship Team?
No. Faxed or email applications or components will not be accepted.
24. Can I apply through the Representative in my university or hometown?
25. I already have a profile on Scholastica, how do I update my account to apply for this scholarship?
You only need to update you current account and apply for the scheme. For fields you cannot alter, refer to the steps in No.9.
26. I am applying for the Overseas category, what do you mean that I should also apply for a Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award?
The NAE scholarship board encourages all Overseas category applicants to also apply for a scholarship in the Local Category, as a second option.
27. Why must I fill the NAE compliance declaration form and how?
As part of the eligibility criteria, all interested applicants must submit a clearly filled and signed NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click http://dragnetonlinetraining.com/form_download.php