Aldelia Group, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Finance Analyst
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Location: Calabar, Cross River
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- General and management accounting
- Analysis of operational costs
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Works Imprest management
- Process income received journals, ensuring these correctly reflect the income recorded in the Society’s fundraising database, and account for any donor restriction or earmarking.
- Prepare month end accruals and prepayment journals.
- Produce monthly management accounts ensure accounts reconcile to nominal ledger.
- Produce Balance Sheet and cash flow statement as required.
- Working with the Business Analyst to update the format of the management accounts or other reports
- Monitors the robustness of the plant control environment and drive any necessary corrective actions to ensure compliance with group policies and procedures. This involves close liaison with Internal Audit section on risk assessments and audit recommendations.
- Provide analysis to support decision making on plant investment project requests to ensure financial viability, consistency with BU strategy and plant improvement plans and compliance with group rules.
- Atleast 5years experience in a similar role in a multinational manufacturing.
- Basic knowledge of semi-finished and end products and of processes from quarry to dispatch
- Good knowledge of general accounting rules and processes applied in the company
- Good knowledge of financial analysis
- Knowledge of collective agreement and internal administration rules.
- Must be an Indigene of Calabar.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
2.) Internal Auditor
Deadline: 18th October, 2017.
3.) Chief Financial Officer
Deadline: 17th October, 2017.