AOS Orwell Nigeria Job Recruitment for Graduate Internal Sales Engineers
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join its Sales team in OAL Division:
Job Title: Internal Sales Engineer – Valves and Instruments
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Area: Process Management (control sytems and instrumentation)
Level: Entry Graduate level
- Reporting to the Senior Manager Internal Sales, the IS Engineer will be responsible for the development of techno-commercial proposals for Projects, Product Projects and Material Requisition Order cases.
- Review of enquiry/ bid documents / RFQs from sales team or customers
- Preparation of Summary document including hardware, terms, exceptions and discrepancies for bid/no bid decisions. Resolution of proposal related queries with client/sales.
- Sizing and selection of hardware and preparation of BOQ
- Costing of hardware, preparation of commercial proposal including payment & delivery terms, billing schedule etc
- Preparation of technical proposal, data sheets and documentation package
- Resolution of post-proposal technical and commercial queries Provide day-to-day telephone and personal interface with customers for techno-commercial quote clarifications
- Conduct thorough customer needs assessment, identify opportunities and provide technical product solutions, leading the customer through the sales process
- Keep abreast of all products presented and services performed by the Company
- Provide regular status reports to concerned Line Manager / Sales Management / KAMs by means of update of Quote-PO Log to measure the progress on his/her account objectives and other metrics established per individual accounts/customer base
- Diploma/Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering.
- Experience with Emerson Process Management products like Fisher Valves, Rosemount Instruments will be preferred.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Familiarity with commercial T&C s related to tender and RFQ documents
- Ability to extract required information from technical documentation such as P&ID s, Instrument data sheets etc.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience with application engineering, selection and sizing of Control valves / Regulators and related instrumentation equipment/accessories will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online