Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: InBetweeners’ Opportunities
- Thinking of a career path to follow? Interested in getting a feel of what the corporate world has to offer pre Youth Service or MBA? Explore career opportunities while gaining banking experience.
- Access Bank InBetweeners is a programme that provides graduates and students awaiting postgraduate degree and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) the opportunity to learn first-hand about us and gain experience in the banking industry by working in an international Bank.
- Customer Service
- Corporate Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Business Banking
- Risk Management
- Corporate Communications
- Human Resources
1.) Divisional Internship:
- Interns will be deployed to their department of choice where they will spend the whole tenure. It does not have to be related to the course of study.
- 9 – Months
2.) Rotational Internship:
- Interns have the opportunity to go through different departments in the bank over a period of time. Ideally, three months per department.
- 12 – Months
- 15 – Months
3.) Customer Service Internship:
- Interns will be deployed to different branches whereby they will work in the bank halls cross-selling the banks products to walk-in clients and customers. They will assist customers with self-service and alternative channels available in the branch.
- 6 – Months
- 9 – Months
Who Can Apply
- This programme is targeted at graduates who are undertaking a gap year, awaiting Youth Service or MBA.
- Minimum of 2:1 degree classification from any discipline.
- Maximum qualification age required is 23-years.
- Access Bank offers interns competitive salary with a possibility of bonuses based on performance.
- There is also the added advantage of successful interns being enrolled in the Training School and offered permanent positions in the Bank.