As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC, is commencing the 2016 Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme, to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the Federal Government, as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
Application for 2016 NDDC Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program (Msc)
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public Health excluded)
- Computer Science/Technology
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental or Gas/Oil Law
- Project Management
- First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan:
- Member of National Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA.
- First class traditional ruler.
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
- Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application must be made on-line with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate
- Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
- All shortlisted applicants will be posted HERE