Application For Trainees Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc, November 2016
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and leading brewing company in Nigeria, required the services of a Conveyor Maintenance Service Provider.
The Organization will be responsible for providing a team of maintenance professionals for carrying out planned preventive and unplanned maintenance activities conveyors, its components and controls within our brewery locations. Each brewery location will have a local team dedicated to it.
Nigerian Breweries Plc is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Management Trainees
Reference Code MGT/Oct/2016
This role targets inexperienced, young graduates who are desirous of a career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best – in – class systems and processes.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month Systematic and Broad-based Training Programme involving formal training and experiential attachments. At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be considered for management positions in the company.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at October 2016 and should possess the following:
- * Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the disciplines listed below.
- * Master’s degree (MSc) in relevant field of study.
Relevant Fields of study:
- – Computer Science
- – Finance
- – Statistics
- – Economics
- – Accountancy
- – Business Administration
- – Marketing
- – Sociology
- – Psychology
- – Political Science
- – Public Administration
- – Geography
- * Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting
- * NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- * Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- * Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- * Initiative and drive.
These positions offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension etc, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of Company Products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Application 13th November, 2016