SABMiller is one of the world’s leading brewers with more than 200 beer brands and some 70,000 employees in over 75 countries. We also have growing businesses in soft drinks and we are one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products.
SABmiller Plc has built an over 100million dollars beer brewery at Onitsha, it represents the highest foreign direct investment in Nigeria in recent times.
Recruitment at SABMiller Plc
Job Title: Graduate Sales Trainees
Our Sales Traineeship Program stretches over a period of 12 months in which selected graduates will be rotated in various job functions. The assignments are about real responsibility and real results, while creating an environment where they develop through practical learning and coaching from senior managers
At the end of the program, the trainee will be able to, among others:
- Assess territory and plan for execution
- Leverage sales opportunity and monitor competitor activities
- Manage budget process and control departmental costs.
- Acquire sales core knowledge
- Execute in trade by ensuring brand visibility, availability and pricing
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Candidates must possess a university degree obtained at a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Management Sciences, Social Sciences or any other business-related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution
- Have obtained either their NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience
- Not older than 25 years as at December 31, 2016
- Problem-solving (analytical)
- Strong commercial awareness
- Resilience and proactivity
- Capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Suite capacity
- Planning and organizing
- Achievement, entrepreneurship, team spirit and ownership
- Resident in Rivers State or environs
- MBA, MA or M.Sc will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English and local language (s)
- Mobility to work in other areas in Nigeria when required
- Both Male and Female can apply