Apply for 2016 System Support Officers Vacancy at Total Nigeria Plc
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Support Officer
Auto req ID: 3154BR
Employment Type: Regular position
Functional Discipline: Information Systems Telecom
Branch: Marketing & Services
- We are looking for a fantastic ASP.net MVC developer to work on their product portfolio, with lots of greenfield and brownfield projects on the go at the moment, you will have lots of exciting things to do.
- B.Sc Computer Science or related subjects, Minimum of 3yrs work experience in software development in ASP.NET, CH, VISUAL STUDIO, MS SQL server.
- Knowledge of MS Azure, HTML/CSS/JAVA Script.
- Experience as a Software Developer
- Extensive experience developing in a software development team.
- Front end GUI design and development
- Experience with TFS build setup
- TDD (Experience with test-driven development and test-driven design)
- Experience building data capture or workflow applications with rich user interaction.
- C# (Object Oriented Programming) – Ability to use Rapid application development tool is an added advantage
- ASP.NET 4.5 (Minimum)
- ASP.Net (MVC)
- Microsoft SQL Server (Database Design, Management and Querying)
- Microsoft Azure (Cloud)
- WCF / Webservices and XML (Added Advantage)
- Java script, Ajax, Jquery
- Entity Framework 5.0
- Ideally Bootstrap/ KnockoutJS
- Testing development (TDD/BDD)
- Agile exposure (SCRUM or Kanban)
- Troubleshooting and supporting local and wide area network infrastructure environments.
- Monitoring and maintaining Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 based servers.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online