MBA Scholarships for Nigerian Students. Aston Business school, UK is offering students from Nigeria and other countries listed below scholarship opportunities to those who desire to undertake full-time MBA at the university.
Eligible Field of Study: Courses offered at the university
About the Award: In order to encourage a diverse mix of applicants and to award outstanding achievement from the highest calibre of students from around the world, Aston Business school, UK is offering the regional scholarships this year to select countries that have had remarkable number of citizens schooling in Aston.
Offered Since: Not stated
Type: Full time MBA Degree
Eligibility: Applicants wishing to apply for one of the Aston MBA scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- Full completion of an online application for the Aston MBA. it is recommended that applicants submit their scholarship application at the same time as their MBA application (see details below).
- Be a self-funded candidate.
Selection Criteria: Applications will be assessed upon the following criteria:
- Academic merit based on previous qualifications
- Ambition and the potential to make a significant contribution to business and to society after graduation.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Up to £6,000
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
How to Apply: Once these criteria have been met applicants can apply for a scholarship by submitting a succinct cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to note their full name and application number (this number will be included in their MBA application email acknowledgement). The cover letter should:
- Be a maximum of 700 words
- State why they have selected their programme of study, how they are going to apply the knowledge they learn in their career and
- Demonstrate your potential to contribute to the learning experience of the programme and become a successful ambassador for the school during your studies.
Applicants must be available for an interview (which may be via skype) as this is an essential part of the scholarship assessment.
Applicants make only one general scholarship application for all of the above scholarships and are not required to specify which scholarship they wish to be considered for. This decision will be made by the scholarship panel.
All scholarship awards and decisions will be finalised by the start of the MBA. Scholarship applications will not be considered after the commencement date of the programme.