Apply: Ajayi Crowther University Undergraduate Admission For 2017/2018 Session
Ajayi Crowther University, ACU undergraduate admission application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
The Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) invites qualified and interested members of the public to her 2017/2018 academic session undergraduate admission exercise.
Ajayi Crowther University Undergraduate Admission – Available Programme.
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
i. B.A. English
ii. B.A. Christian Studies *
iii. B.A. History & International Relations
iv. B.A. Religious Studies *
* Special tuition concession is given to prospective applicants into B.A. Christian Studies & B.A. Religious Studies (N150,000 per session)
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
i. B.Sc. Accounting
ii. B.Sc. Banking & Finance
iii. B.Sc. Business Administration
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
i. B.Sc. Economics
ii. B.Sc. Communication & Media Studies
FACULTY OF LAW
i. LL.B. Degree
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
i. B.Sc. Microbiology
ii. B.Sc. Computer Science
iii. B.Sc. Computer Science (ICT Option)
v. B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
v. B.Sc. Geology
vi. B.Sc. Industrial chemistry
ix. B.Sc. Statistics
How to Apply for Ajayi Crowther University Undergraduate Admission.
Application can be done both online and offline. Applicants can make payments for the application form through any of the means listed below
Option 1: ONLINE PAYMENT: Click here to make payment online
Option 2: BANK DEPOSIT: Make payment of N6000 for the application form to the University’s
Stanbic IBTC Bank account – 9202409902.
A. ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Fill the online application form – Click here to fill it now.
2. Login to your user account by entering the login details you specified while filling the admission application form. In case you forgot your password, you can use the ‘Forgot Password‘ to reset your password.
3. Print out your completed application form. Attach a photocopy of the payment teller to the printed application form and bring it along with you on resumption/screening.
B. OFFLINE APPLICATION
1. Click the ‘Download Admission Form‘ button to download a PDF file copy of the admission application form.
2. Print out the downloaded application form and manually complete it.
3. Attach photocopy of the payment teller (in Step 2 above) and submit the completed Application Form by post or by hand to:
Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo
P.M.B. 1066, Oyo Town
About Ajayi Crowther University.
Ajayi Crowther University, founded in 2005 is one of the foremost private universities in Nigeria located on the former grounds of the renowned St. Andrew’s College, Oyo founded in 1896. The University, in the same tradition of the College and indeed the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion), offers qualitative education to its students both in character and learning.
Our fee schedule which include tuition and accommodation is highly competitive and there is a Scholarship Scheme for indigent students. The University is only 25 minutes drive from Ibadan on Oyo‐Ogbomoso road.