Apply for FHI 360 Massive Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions below:
1.) Graduate Assistant Technical Officer – Awka
Job ID: 17171
- The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner.
- The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- With the support of the Senior Technical Officer and the Technical Officers in PCT and M&E unit, the Assistant Technical will provide technical, programmatic and Laboratory support to implement high quality state and L.G.A. level HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, RH/HIV, TB, HCT and other services at the state level.
- In addition, will work with others in the state office and local implementing partners to ensure that state monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs.
- S/He will enter program data into the FHI 360 data management software for subsequent analysis; identifies and follows up missing data; undertakes basic validation checks, and stores and disseminates data and hardcopy files as appropriate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of lessons learned from programs and projects related to clinical management of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, RH/FP, TB and integrated medical services and apply these lessons to improve the design of new and existing programs.
- Provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality care and support activities in PMTCT/EID sites in collaboration with appropriate GoN stakeholders ensuring timely and adequate documentation.
- Support the implementation of facility and community-based Prevention, Care & Treatment activities including strengthening referrals and linkages, improve demand creation for HIV/AIDS services, mentor community-based organizations and support groups to comprehensive services.
- Support the integration of HIV/AIDS services into routine health services including reproductive health, routinely monitor and report performance indicators and engage in quality improvement measures.
- Work with the State Technical Officer to contribute to the development of program strategies, subproject documents, work plans and budgets including programmatic assistance to local partners.
- Remain informed on current programs in the field of HIV/AIDS and related developments by reviewing current literature and staying alert to any implication of such experience and research to the project implementation.
- Bring to the knowledge of the State Technical Officer – M&E questions that need to be solved such as inconsistencies or missing data by the originators of the source data.
- Assist the State Technical Officer – M&E in providing support to sites in the state, including interacting with site Program Managers, M&E focal points, M&E officers of SACA/SASCP, other Implementing Agencies and local research groups on needs and ensuring that these parties understand and can support preparation and sorting of source documents for data to be entered into DHIS and reported to the Donor.
- Assist in conducting routine monitoring visits to project sites, including the conduct of data quality assessments (DQAs) using official tools, assist in the preparation of monthly reports, and provide supportive supervision.
- Work with the STOs to ensure that the quality of program/project activities adheres to SOPs by supporting the development and implementation of appropriate mechanisms to ensure quality.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of computerized data capture of the program and provide technical assistance and training to the staff at the sites responsible for data entry.
- Work with the STO to document lessons learned and best practices in monitoring and evaluation, according to USAID and PEPFAR guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- MB.BS or similar degree with minimum of 1 year relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT, TB and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- BSc. Nursing, Public health, Pharmacy or other closely related field with 1-3 years relevant experience.
- BS/BA in statistics, pharmacy, microbiology, monitoring and evaluation or in relevant degree with 1 – 3 years relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data management.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
3.) Graduate Assistant Technical Officer – Calabar
4.) Graduate Assistant Technical Officer – Bayelsa
5.) Graduate Assistant Technical Officer – Akwa Ibom
6.) Graduate Assistant Technical Officer – Borno
7.) Technical Officer, Health Systems Strengthening and Logistics – Yola
8.) Technical Officer, Health Systems Strengthening and Logistics – Bauchi
9.) Technical Officer, Health Systems Strengthening and Logistics – Yenegoa
10.) Technical Officer, Health Systems Strengthening and Logistics – Maiduguri
11.) Program Officer
12.) State Program Manager
13.) Gradutate Technical Assistant, Monitoring & Evaluation
14.) Graduate Technical Assistant, Laboratory Services
15.) Technical Officer, Health Systems Strengthening and Logistics – Dutse
16.) Technical Officer, Health Systems Strengthening and Logistics – Damaturu
17.) Associate Director, Prevention, Care & Treatment
18.) Technical Officer, Clinical Services
Application Closing Date