Apply for Graduate Trainee at the Taisha Associates
Taisha Associate is an accounting, financial management,tax consultancy firm which is established to provide accountancy and audit services including financial management, tax consultancy and professional services. Our aim is to partner with qualified chartered accountants who are dedicated to
providing high standards of skills,competency,integrity, growth and fairness in the execution of assigned jobs.
Account Graduate Trainee
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs
Education/Professional Qualifications and Persons Specifications:
- Bachelor degree(Accounting)minimum of 2:2(second class lower) and must have completed NYSC
- A qualified/in view member of ICAN(preferably from PE1)
- Proficiency in the use of microsoft office suite.
- Excellent communication(oral/written & interpersonal)
- Between 22-25 years old
- Must be living around it environs.
How to Apply
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 17 March, 2017