Emirates Cabin Crew Opportunities – 130000X8
Where could you be tomorrow?
Tomorrow, the world could be your office. You could be living in one of the world’s most dynamic cities and working in an office at 40,000 feet. Exploring the world and building a career, all at the same time. Earning a tax-free salary with shared furnished accommodation provided to you. And sharing the experience with colleagues from over 130 different nationalities.
From our base in Dubai, Emirates flies to more than 120 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and the Americas with an ultra-modern, all-wide-body fleet including our flagship A380 superjumbos.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our international cabin crew based in Dubai.
If you share our unlimited curiosity, embrace of other cultures and passion for customer satisfaction, we’d like to meet you.
Our recruitment team interviews potential applicants in many cities around the world.
Emirates Airline is looking for Cabin Crew (females)
-basic salary 1153 USD
+ every flying hour will be paid apart
-Contract 3 years;
-Ticket every 1 year back home;
-30 days paid annual leave
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 21 years old at the time of application.
- Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160cms, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
- Educated to at least high school level with strong problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable).
- Medically fit to meet air crew requirements.
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures.
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements.