Apply for Jobs at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
AK Infotech Solutions Limited is a Nigerian Technology Company providing Customised Software Solutions, Technology Consultancy, Mobile App Development and Hardware Design for various industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- We are recruiting young and vibrant Marketing executives in different regions within Lagos Metropolis.
- OND qualification
- Not more than 30 years of Age
- Target Oriented
- Good Knowledge of Area of Coverage
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong and Energetic
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- N25 000 – N40 000 per month (Negotiable).
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure.
- This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Maintain social media pages for http://studyinnigeria.com & http://akisolutions.com.ng
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Proven experience as an office assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- OND in any Administrative course or its Equivalent
- Proven Web Design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex designs
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com