Apply for KPMG Nigeria 2016 Graduate Trainee Programme
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2015/2016
Auto Req ID: 100702BR
Function: Non Function Specific
What Makes Us Unique?
- Our winning mind-set! We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities. And for that we need you on the team!
- Must be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
- About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please do not apply if you have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.