Apply For Lund University 350th Jubilee Masters Scholarship
Lund University, Sweden is celebrating 350 years of education and research with €350,000 in scholarships.
The instituion invites application for their 350th jubilee masters scholarship from International students who intends pursuing a masters degree in the institution.
The 350th Jubilee Scholarship applies to tuition fees at Lund University only and does not include cost of living or relocation.
– Applicants must be Non-EU/EEA citizens
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
– Applicants must be self-financing.
– Applicants must have received an offer of place at Lund University.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should take the following steps:
– Register: Applicants should fill out their personal information using this link
– Research: Applicants will need to explore the different programmes and research areas at Lund University and select the one that they are most interested in and that they want to apply to.
– Compete: Take the quiz and describe your ideas about how you can contribute to a better world with the knowledge and experience that you will gain when studying the Master’s programme at Lund University. Then share your personal story explaining your inspiration and motivations to study the programme.
– Submit: Submit the competition materials through the competition website before the deadline. In parallel, you also apply to the programme at Lund University following the regular programme application process. If you have made a complete competition entry and are also selected for admission to the programme at Lund University, you will be in the pool of candidates considered for the competition scholarships.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 15th January 2017.
For more information visit the official page: www.lund350scholarship.com
NOTE: THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS A COMPETITION.