Apply For NDA 69th (2017/2018) Regular Course www.ndaapplications.net
HOW TO APPLY
2. Admission into NDA is open to both MALE and FEMALE Nigerians. Interested candidates are advised to go online and complete the application. They should logon to the application
portal www.ndaapplications.net, select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,000.00 only. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
N.B Please download and read carefully, the Instructions and requirements or view it on the pdf document attached to this post. Applicants applying for admission into NDA MUST also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), but may not necessarily select NDA as their choice of university. Such applicants are expected to sit for the 2017 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
3. Applications should be submitted online. On completion of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form. Upon release of the JAMB results, candidates should return to the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card. Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off mark will be allowed to
participate in the NDA Entrance Examination.
4. The requirements for various undergraduate degree
programmes are as detailed in the NDA website/applications portal. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website / applications portal. Please note that working
knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage to applicants.
5. Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cutoff
mark will be eligible to sit for the NDA Entrance
Examination at their Examination Centre of choice.
EXAMINATION DATE AND REQUIREMENTS
6. The examination will be conducted as an Entrance
Examination and it is scheduled to hold on Saturday 22
April 2017. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring
along their Acknowledgement Form, Examination
Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard
sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination
Centre on the examination date. The photographs
should show only from the chest upwards and should
contain the candidate’s Name, Exam Number, State,
Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
Only successful candidates at the NDA Entrance
Examination will subsequently be invited for the Armed
Forces Selection Board following which the list of
admitted candidates will be published.
NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING
7. Admitted candidates into NDA for the Regular Course
will undergo military and academic training as Officer
Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful
completion of training, graduands will earn a honours
degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will
equally earn a commission into the Armed Forces of
8. All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA and the cost
of their administration and logistics will be borne by the
9. In response to requests from candidates for reference
materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of
Past Questions & Answers to interested candidates which
can be purchased from the Academy Registry, NDA.
Application Portal: www.ndaapplications.net
The application closes 28th February 2017.
VIEW OR DOWNLOAD THE FILE ATTACHED BELOW: