ORIKI is a luxury skincare brand that fuses natural ingredients & scientific research to create extraordinary personal care products. We create effective and luxurious beauty and grooming products utilizing raw materials and all natural resources discovered around the world. Botanically based, we use potent plants, organic ingredients and 100% natural essential oils.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies.
- Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Deadline 25th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Service Representative” as the subject of the mail.