How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Relationship Manager, Business Banking – Lagos Island Region
Job ID: 514704
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: Retail Banking
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Manage and increase penetration of BB portfolio at assigned locations
- Market, sell and acquire BB clients through consultative approach and detailed understanding of customers’ business(es) and internal offerings to enhance revenues and profit
- Improve customer experience and service delivery to BB customers
- Portfolio focused more on borrowing and high revenue clients
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive deepening activities with high value/potential clients using full range of BB products and collaboration with specialists
- Directly work with customers to secure new business relationships through referrals and initiatives [MGM]
- The analysis of needs and provision of BB products and services.
- Understand client businesses to ensure needs are met via BB products & services by leveraging analytics backed next best conversations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all customer interactions [monthly meetings expected].
- Maintain integrity of clients credit portfolio through effective monitoring, early action and remedial actions
- Liaise and provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
- May be requested to co-ordinate country or regional initiatives within BB team.
- Provide feedback to senior management, marketing and product management on customer’s needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Driving asset growth in the portfolio and Lagos Island region
Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:-
- Identifying your customer
- Knowing your customer.
- Reporting suspicions
- Safeguarding records and
- Not disclosing suspicions to customers.
- Marketing on new and continuing initiatives
- Branch Manager on issues to BB customers
- Branch departmental, GTO & credit managers and staff for BB customers’ account opening, servicing and administration
- Product Development and Analytics – product review, development, implementation and analytics
- SBIM for scorecard / KPI discussions
- Sales support teams [WM, Treasury, Trade, Credit]
- Contributes to:
- Revenues and Footings of BB segment at country level.
- Image and reputation of the business and Bank.
- Customer experience and relationship stickiness
- Authorities as advised through written delegation
Qualifications and Skills
- Good first Degree or requisite technical skills gained through professional associations and practical experience.
- At least 6 years experience.
- Good working knowledge of BB products & industry lending products.
- Complexity in managing portfolio of customers balancing effort/reward.
Freedom Of Decision:
- Many day-to-day decisions regarding customers (not credit).
- Significant latitude in managing and prioritising workload.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
2.) Branch Manager, Broad Street
3.) Manager, Fraud Risk Management
Click Here To View Details
4.) Senior Manager, Governance & Control
5.) Relationship Manager, Business Banking
Application Closing Date