Apply for Standard Chartered Bank June 2016 Experienced Job Recruitment
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below
1.) Channels Service Manager – SAT
Job ID: 519116
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Function: Technology & Operations
Full/Part Time: Full time
Over see the day to day activities of the Solution Activation Team in the areas listed below:
- Ensure all client set up requests received are recorded and treated within agreed TAT
- Ensure the SAT GSSC achieve agreed SLA for set up and maintenance
- Ensure on-boarding implementation and training is done professionally and within SLA
- Ensure all documents are duly archived and tokens kept in safe custody
- Ensure that stock of tokens is always maintained at optimal levels to avoid stock-out.
- Act as the single focal point for receipt of all client requests for Straight to Bank (S2B) simple implementations
- Preliminary vetting of client S2B documents/instructions for correctness and version compliance.
- Scanning of documentation to SAT GSSC for implementation.
- Referral / Clarification discussions with Client (IM/RM as applicable)/SAT GSSC on documentation/setup form deficiencies
- Monitor TAT for set up to ensure SLA agreed with clients is achieved.
- Dispatch of Token to clients and subsequent follow up for acknowledgement
- Client On-boarding Training for simple implementations
- Uploading of S2B client documents on iCDMS
- Maintenance of implementation trackers, token registers, activity registers and application documents.
- Investigate and handle customer complaints and enquiries relating to the platforms
- Conduct routine refresher trainings for clients.
- Monitor token stock and place order for new stock once you reach the re-order level
- Ensure all hard copy documents are stored away in the fireproof cabinets and moved for physical archiving at agreed intervals.
- Ensure adequate security and operational process control in the daily operations of channels on-boarding and support services.
- Remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:’ identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
- Minimum of a second class degree in a relevant field
- 5-7 years banking experience
- Banking operations knowledge – cash and trade
- Good Knowledge and understanding of S2B platform is mandatory for role.
- Intermediate/Advanced Computer skills
- Enjoy working for and serving others
- Strong relationship skills and ability to connect with others within a short time
- Can make themselves understood when communicating with different kinds of people
- Pleasant disposition and able to control feelings that may create conflict
- Sensitivity towards people and ability to show compassion or empathy
- High self-esteem and confidence level
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
2.) Cluster Contract Manager
3.) Analyst FCC, Control
Application Closing Date