Apply For Work And Study 2016/2017 Academic Year (KNUST)
Applications are invited from 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students who want to be on the Work and Study programme for 2016/2017 Academic year.
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian
- Applicant must be a continuing student
- Applicant must be a regular student
- Applicant must provide proof of need
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application forms can be downloaded Here.
Completed application forms and attached documents should be submitted to the respective College Representatives.
- There will be an Interview conducted by the College Representatives for the final appointment.
- Students who are already on the Work and Study programme must also apply.
- Closing Date for Submission of forms to your College representative for interview: Friday 3rd February, 2017.
Below is a list of the various College Representatives.
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
College of Architecture and Planning
College of Art and Social Sciences
College of Engineering
College of Health Science
College of Science
Dr. Dadson Awunyo-Vitor
Mrs. Rebecca Essel
Dr. Lebene Adzo Tettey
Dr. Frederick Owusu Nimo
Dr. S. L Kippo
Dr. Mrs. A. O. Adebanji