How to Apply for Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, we deliver quality services and products to the petroleum industry through thoroughly trained professionals, equipped with the right tools necessary to succeed.
Zintex Oil & Gas Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Our Graduate Trainee Scheme seeks to provide a thorough induction into various aspects of our business, equipping our prospective employees with the requisite skills needed to advance their career/development and also expose them to activities and Strategic Business Units within our organization.
- Over the course of several months, successful candidates will be provided with the required professional, analytical and social skills to assume a position in the organization.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Respond well to clients’ queries, that is, able to establish and cultivate relationships with company’s clients.
- Work closely with and co-ordinate other team members to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific clients.
- Manage clients accounts so as to meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, products mix/sales and clients acquisition and retention.
- Work with other team members to develop marketing campaigns so as to raise more awareness of the company products.
- Presentation and proposal development.
- Work closely with colleagues to identify new business prospects.
- Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Ability to deliver presentations in front of varying audiences if needed.
- Ability to work under less or no supervision
- Ability to develop a well-tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and transparency.
- Dedication of time and knowledge,
- Effective time management skills.
- Promptness and dependability.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s/Resumes to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 21st July, 2017.