April 2016 Aptitude Test/Interview Invitation by Access Bank PLC
Access Bank has started sending out invitations for aptitude tests and interviews. Below is a sample mail sent to a candidate whose center is in Abuja
Preparing for your assessment day.
It’s your Access Bank assessment day on 7/4/2016, do you know what to expect?
You will be required to arrive at 11:30am, as you are expected to be seated at 11:45am. Those who fail to report before 11:45am. will not be allowed into the assessment center, and any rescheduling will be in Lagos and not before the month of June.
The Assessment Day is in two parts:
· Open Day (interactive session) 45mins
· Aptitude Test – (Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning) 1hour45mins
Part 2 (starts an hour after Part 1)
· HR Interview 1 hour
· Psychometrics Test 30mins
· Essay writing / Questionnaire 1hour
· Except for the items mentioned above, you will not be allowed to bring any other personal items into the examination room. You are strongly advised NOT to bring personal belongings especially valuables to the test. Including your mobile phone(s).
· Neither the Bank nor the assessment venue assumes any responsibility for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
Please note that document (s) should be placed in a transparent plastic folder.
All the best!
For: The Access Bank Recruitment Team.
Did you apply? Were you invited?