Arik Air August 2016 Job Recruitment for a Graduate Call Centre Agent
Arik Air – Launched in 2006, Arik Air is West Africa largest airline. Positioned at the commercial hub airport of one of the world’s leading emerging economies, Arik Air currently serves an ever expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe and the US. Arik Air boasts a modern fleet of 28 aircraft.
As part of our overall growing strategy, we are seeking experienced individuals to join and expand our team of passionate and dedicated professionals based in Lagos, Nigeria. In exchange we are offering excellent benefits and career development opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to: Call Centre Supervisor
- To represent Arik Air in conducting inbound and outbound communication with prospects and Customers.
Principal Accountabilities And Responsibilities
- Ensure all inbound calls are answered in a courteous and timely manner.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information, confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures, answering questions, providing information.
- Ensure call targets are met on a daily basis which is shift compliance.
- Using appropriate escalation metrics.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions, participating in educational opportunities and trainings.
- Accomplishes sales and organizational mission by completing related results as required by the job role.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Complete call logs and produce call reports at the end of the shift for target evaluation.
- Evaluate customer challenges and provide logical lasting solutions.
- Manage customer loyalty by follow–up of Customer calls.
- Manage correspondence and other management tasks.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and post NYSC qualification.
- Good and effective communication skills.
- A good knowledge on the use of Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work innovatively and effectively under pressure.
- A team player with the ability to work coercively with individuals from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to speak foreign language is an added advantage
- Service oriented.
- Analytical and logical thinking.
- Colleagues in different teams.
- Internal Customers, Supervisors and Call Center Manager.
- External Customers and Passengers
- Statutory bodies like FAAN, NCAA as the case may be.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2016.