Barclays Rising Eagle Graduate Programme 2017, Apply Here
Dont miss the opportunity to fast-track the career of your dreams. Apply to the 2017 Barclays Rising Eagle Graduate Programme and spend a year laying the foundations for your future success.
Through the guidance and mentoring of industry experts, you will build the skills and experience necessary to become a true leader through a programme that spans almost every part of the Barclays business and provides opportunities throughout the continent.
The programme will challenge and inspire fresh ideas in you and as you grow, you will realise your potential in our dynamic global organisation. This is why we are looking for Africa’s best minds.
The Group Functions and Technology business units are both relevant and suited to graduates who have specialized in
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Chartered Accounting
- Management Accounting and Finance
- Risk Management
- Business Science
- Data Science
- Finance and Economics.
- Group FunctionsGroup Functions support the business units across the continent. We partner with different areas of business to provide expertise and learning to develop and deliver a core offering of products, services and tools.
- TechnologyIf you are passionate about technology’s ability to change the way we live and think, technology is the perfect programme for you. As a graduate, you’ll be part of an organisation that challenges and inspires you. One that gives you access to local expertise, a continental footprint and a world of opportunity.Join a team of more than 4 000 people with diverse interests and talents, who are driven by the same belief that ‘what’ you do is never more important than ‘how’ you do it. Share the same goal to create solutions that build value for business and transform customers’ experience of banking.
What to expect from the Graduate Programme and beyond
- Development in leadership and self-management skills
- Development in client-centricity and related behavioural skills
- Development technical job-related skills
- Specific product knowledge
- Access to a global network of connected, professional and highly innovative thinkers
- Exposure to the most up-to-date operating systems
- Exposure to local and global markets, and to the financial industry as a whole.