Bells University 2016/2017 Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Bells University Announces Post UTME. This is to inform the public that the 2016/2017 post-UTME screening exercise of the Bells University has been announced.
General Entry Requirements.
Intending Candidates must sit for the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum JAMB cut-off mark or obtained the JAMB Direct Entry Form where applicable.
Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
For course specific requirements, visithttp://www.bellsuniversity.org/admissions/undergraduates/index.php?page=AdmissionRequirements#collapse4
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (4 Years).
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
– B. Tech. Computer Science
– B. Tech. Information Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Tech Biotechnology
– B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 Years).
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Management Technology
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (4/6 Years).
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
– B.Tech. Estate Management
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 Years).
– B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Tech. Computer Engineering
– B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Telecommunications Engineering
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to pay a sum of Ten Thousand Naira only at any branch of the under listed banks:
Zenith Bank Plc 1011306800
First Bank of Nigeria Plc 2016854567
United Bank for Africa Plc 1016085117
Wema Bank Plc 0122116447
Thereafter visit the Undergraduate Application Portal athttp://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/BellsUndergraduateRegistrationPortal/ to fill and submit the Online APPLICATION FORM
2016 Post UTME Screening Details
Screening Date: Saturday, 21st May, 2016.
-Educational Advancement Centre, Plot 4, Independence Square,
Old Bodija, Ibadan.
-Pace Setters Academy, Plot 50, Lome Crescent, Wuse Zone 7,
Off NAFDAC Office, Abuja.
-Corona School, 2-10 Olujobi Crescent, Gbagada Estate,
-Cambridge International School, Kosini Street, Off Airport Road, Warri, Delta State.
-Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Rumuola, Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
-Multi-Purpose Hall, Bells University of Technology,
Ota, Ogun State
JAMB Change of Course or Institution 2016/2017 has begun. Click here to Apply
Also apply for the Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it for BELLS Post UTME. Click Here