Betloy Nigeria, which is a solitary property under Solivio Digital Solutions is the largest sports prediction and forecasting website in Nigeria. We develop systems and algorithms that enable us make strategic decisions when providing betting recommendations and analysis on our website. Our predictions are humanly developed by a team of well-informed analysts and also by computerization.
We are currently seeking to employ talented Nigerian men and women who are intelligent and have a value-adding philosophy to work, for the position below:
Job Title: Research Anaylst
Locations: Abuja, Lagos
Areas of Expertise
- Betloy Football
- Betloy Tennis
- The Research Analyst would work with a team to analyze data and develop algorithms for our users and also for our bookmaker clients
- Independently develop strategies to satisfy our users and clients
- Participate actively in Marathon brainstorming sessions and product development engagements.
- Interpret data gotten from JSON sources.
- Undertake any other project-related task assigned by the Project Coordinator
- In collaboration with the commodity specialists assess the effectiveness and efficiency of project activities, outputs and outcomes.
- Assess adoption and diffusion of key innovations and report on major constraints and opportunities.
Essential Functions & Requirements
- Should be proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Third Class Honours including HND and OND and above in any discipline
- Should be fluent in oral and written English Willing to learn
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- 0 – 2 Years working experience
- Keen interest in Sports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. More preference would be given to people with high Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Willingness and proactive in learning.
- Ability to pay attention to details and accuracy.
- Has the capacity to plan and organize activities.
- Possess special ability for information and task monitoring.
- Skillful in problem analysis and problem solving.