Bluhorn Global Consult Fresh Job Vacancies
Bluhorn Global Consult, an associate reputable Facility Management company is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Electrician
Job Ref: E0001
- Maintain electrical and refrigeration equipment
- Maintain telemetry, radio and telephone systems
- Repair and maintain appliances, motors and panels
- Perform standby duties
- Ensure safety measures are in place in accordance with safety standards
- Perform any official work assigned to him by the Superintendent.
- Perform construction work on electrical and refrigeration equipment
- Rewire power and control panels
- Maintain and calibrate instruments
- Grade 12 or equivalent Electrical Engineering qualification
- HT switching (NQF Level 5) Instrumentation Trade Test
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team setup
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- 3 years’ practical and relevant experience as an Artisan
- Ability to work within tight time constraints
Job Title: Plumber
Job Ref: P0002
- Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials.
- Identify required tools and special equipment
- Select the type and size of pipe required
- Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures
- Install, repair and maintain underground storm sanitary and water piping systems
- Install, repair and maintain sinks, tubs and toilets
- Install, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures, appliances and trim
- Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks.
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment
- Assemble and install valves and fittings
- Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls
- And maintain plumbing systems and components.
Job Title: Carpenter
Job Ref: C0003
- The Carpenter is responsible for maintaining municipal residences and buildings.
- This includes building items such as furniture and stairs, making repairs to the internal and external structure and ensuring buildings are safe.
- Inspect municipal buildings and facilities for needed services and repairs.
- Perform minor electrical repairs.
- Monitor and replace weather stripping.
- Maintain building interiors and exteriors.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Maintain doors, windows, furniture and other items.
Job Title: Generator Operator
Job Ref: G0004
- Hands on manufacture, maintenance, installation, service and repair to a varied range of diesel driven generating sets, diesel generator control systems and associated equipment including turbochargers and fuel injection equipment.
- Carry out fault diagnosis and carry out forward planning on assigned work/projects
- Ensure most economical and effective layout of electrical installations together with achieving high level of productivity in work assigned
- When not travelling, will be required to assist with general workshop duties
- Ensure all resources allocated are safely and securely stored while in possession and ensure that returned in a reasonable and appropriate timescales
- Carrying out site visits as and when requested by the Department Manager
- Carry out on-call responsibilities.
- Ensure operatives, apprentices and assistants under control carry out all works to required standards
- Ensure spares or materials lists are compiled in good time for work assigned
- Ensure having adequate hand tools to carry out duties
Job Title: AC Man
Job Ref: AC0005
- To provide skilled work in the installation, repair, operation, and maintenance of Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (AC) equipment and systems at various stations.
- Carries out preventive maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment and systems.
- Repairs faulty Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment and Plant.
- Requisitions for materials required for the smooth operation of the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment.
- Assists in verification of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning spares purchased/supplied.
- Carries out routine checks and logs of the status of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment.
Job Title: Driver
Job Ref: D0006
- The driver works closely with the Facility Manager.
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Socialist republic of Vietnam.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty.
Job Title: General Cleaner
Job Ref: GC0005
- Cleaners are required to undertake the following duties as directed by the Supervising Officer, using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- Using electrically powered pick up machines.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
Note: Kindly follow the stated instructions carefully, failure to adhere to instructions would lead to automatic disqualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their Name, Mobile number and attach CV’s (if you have, added advantage) to: email@example.com in this format- Subject: E0001 Then Body of Message Name: Adewale Adetunde, Mobile: 08012345678 and Attach CV. Only.
Application Deadline: 22nd March, 2017.