Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Statistics Personnel
Statisticians typically do the following:
- Apply statistical theories and methods to solve practical problems in business, engineering, the sciences, or other fields
- Decide what data are needed to answer specific questions or problems
- Determine methods for finding or collecting data
- They also have to make recordings on a daily basis, or according to the policy of their workplace
- They have to know most of the statistical software and programs available that should be used to record the statistics
- The calculations and predictions they make have to be double checked after they are done
- The data they enter into the records also have to be double checked for errors
- They have to maintain accurate reports on all the work they do.
- Design surveys or experiments or opinion polls to collect data
- Collect data or train others to do so
- Analyze and interpret data
- Report conclusions from their analyses
- Analyze statistical and mathematical data and remove the required information from it
- They have to make predictions for the future based on statistical data and sound mathematics
- The statisticians have to record the data in a set format, this format can be a preexisting one or they can design their own format.
- A statistician is responsible for the collation, evaluation, interpretation and presentation of quantitative data. Statisticians provide insights, recommendations, and advice on policy and strategy to internal or external clients.
- The scope of a statistician’s responsibilities include the monitoring of data collection and the use of mathematical and statistical modelling, as well as the presentation of findings and recommendations to clients, providing strategic advice in what to do with the results.
- Must be a graduate of Statistics with two years active experience as a statistician.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com Stating Clearly as the subject the “Job Name”.
Application Deadline 14th October, 2017.