Dangote Cement Plc Nationwide Massive Job Recruitment 2017
Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the first Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 14 other African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive and as part of our Talent Development platform, Dangote cement Plc is seeking to recruit smart and enterprising young Nigerians into our Management Trainees Programme (MTP).
- This program is designed to provide young Nigerian graduates who are high flyers with excellent career opportunities in our fast growing Company.
The Talents we are Looking for in Young Graduates
- We are interested in applicants who are ambitious with achievement drive that is internal, Constant and self-imposed
- You must be disciplined, focused, with excellent abilities to learn fast and grow quickly in a diverse and multi-cultural business environment.
- We want graduates who are high in relating talents and strong in entrepreneurial and creative thinking
What you will get
- If you meet our requirements and you are selected, you will be able to pursue your professional career in a world class aspiring enterprise with unparalleled opportunities for professional learning, development and progression
To qualify you must meet the following conditions:
- Minimum of 5 credit pass including English Language and Mathematics in WAEC or NECO in one sitting.
- Class of Degree: Second Class Upper or First Class
- Not more than 26 years of age as at the date of your last birthday
- B.Eng, B.Tech, B.Sc,, or B.A, in any of these disciplines: Engineering
- (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Civil, Mining, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Computer, Production or Industrial), Industrial Chemistry, Physics Electronics, Maths & Computer, Information Technology Management, Business Administration, Management Studies, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Economics, or Psychology. Note that Candidates with higher Degrees in any of these disciplines can also apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Application shall be online only, no paper copies will be entertained
- Only candidates who meet all the requirements will be considered
- Multiple applications will be disqualified
Application Deadline 18th July, 2017.