The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction/Domain: Plant Operations (PO)
- A Chartered / Professional Engineer with a minimum of 20 years’ work experience in the Oil and Gas sector.
- He or she must have an excellent hands on experience in Design and Operation in the sector; out of which a minimum of 10 years work experience is required in Process Engineering of Plants, Pipelines and Piping and a minimum of 15 years work experience in Flow Assurance Design of Offshore and Onshore Pipelines and Piping.
- Have work experience with Consultants as well as E & P Companies
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Graduate in Chemical Engineering, Post Graduate and above preferred.
- 20 years in Process Engineering and Flow Assurance Design.
- Proficiency to work with Software should have proven ability to work with: ASPEN HYSIS, PIPEPHASE, PIPENET, TLNET, TGNET, FLARENET, OLGA.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online