Details of ATS Allied Group 2016 Fee Slash on Engineering Training for Graduates
ATS Engineering training Centre specialises in training of Engineers specifically in the Oil and Gas/Power Plant/Facility Engineering design.
We boast of an instructing team of active practitioners with several years of experience in this field. Our team uses the technologies and skills they teach on a daily basis. Our objective is transferring these skills acquired overtime to prospective engineers.
NB: Fee has been slashed by 20% due to the economic situation globally
We offer training programs on the following fields:
- Electrical systems,
- Civil/Structures and
- Process Engineering designs.
Engineering is Technical. Need A Job? Come Get Technical.
- The ATS concept is bringing the work situations to the classroom such that at the end of the program participants should be able to boast of 1-3 years real-time job experiences.
- Participants would be equipped with the necessary basic knowledge, skills and techniques required of an experienced Engineer.
- Participants would be armed with standard books and reference materials in their field of specialization alongside training on two (2) out of the following softwares:
- Plant Design Management System (PDMS)
- Plant Design System (PDS)
- STAAD pro
- INtools, etc depending on the most industry demanded of each particular field.
- Help in providing likely test/interview questions and answers
- Comprehensive database of companies operating in the Plant design field
- Last but not the least we also assist participants in preparing a field related professional resume.
In summary our courses are designed to impact skills and knowledge that are implementable in the workplace. As a matter of fact the courses are tailored specifically to meet needs of companies in this industry.
Next batch starts: 13th February, 2016
Duration: 2 months (weekends only – Saturdays and Sundays)
Address: 2nd Floor, Dulux building KM18 Igbo-Efon bus-stop, Lekki-Epe expressway (between Stanbic bank and FCMB bank)
Tel: 08185005824, 08182855747, 08054055699
Due to office reconstruction, Port-Harcourt center wont run with this batch
Please, call or email for any enquiry.