The Diamond Bank Essay Competition (All About It) SUBMIT HERE
Diamond Bank Essay Competition. Submit your one-page essay on “HOW MY LENOVO TABLET WILL HELP ME ACHIEVE MY DREAMS” to win.
Diamond Cool-Teens account is a basic savings account which teaches teenagers financial planning and management from an early age.
Applicants with the most creative write ups will be contacted and their tablets handed out to them.
Note: If you do not have a Diamond Cool-Teens account, you can still submit your essay but must visit the branch to open your account and send in your account number on or before the deadline of June 30th, 2016 to Youthbankinggroup@diamondbank.com (please use same email address provided during the initial essay submission)
All participants must have a Diamond Cool-Teens account with a minimum balance of N3, 000.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Every teenager has a dream to accomplish great things now and in the future. At Diamond Bank we are excited at the opportunity to provide a platform for teenagers to dream and clarify their dreams in this digital age.
Introducing the “Diamond Cool-Teens Essay Competition”. The title for this years’ essay is, ‘How My Lenovo Tablet Will Help Me Achieve My Dreams’. This aptly describes our passion to challenge our teenagers to articulate their dreams so they can work towards making them happen.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoters are DIAMOND BANK PLC a company incorporated in Nigeria and having its registered office at PGD’s Place, Plot 4, Block V, B.I.S Way, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos (hereinafter referred to as “the Bank” with RC No. RC161996).
COMPETITION END DATE
The competition will end on June 30th, 2016
• A one-page essay on the topic, “How My Lenovo tablet Will Help Me Achieve My Dreams”
• Submissions at http://diamondcoolteens.com or Youthbankinggroup@diamondbank.com
• All submissions should be made before June 30, 2016
• Each submission must include a Diamond Cool-Teens account number
• A minimum balance of N3000 qualifies all existing and new accounts
• Teens with the best write-ups will win a Lenovo tablet each.
• 47 Lenovo tablets will be given out including some consolation prizes
These Terms and Conditions will continue to apply until terminated by Diamond Bank
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Bank, their affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or accruing from your participation in the promotion, including your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors are not liable to you under any theory of liability. For any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages that may be incurred by you through participation in the promotion.
VARIATION OF AGREEMENT
• The Bank may vary the terms of this agreement at any time with notice to the Customer.
DISRUPTION OF SERVICE
You recognize and acknowledge that the Bank shall at any time terminate the competition without notice to the Customer.
REVIEW OF SUBSCRIPTION
The Bank may at any time, suspend or cancel your right to be a part of the competition without notice to you.
USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
• The Bank reserves the right to use names and pictures of winners for publicity. By consenting to the terms and conditions of this competition the winner agrees to this right.