INSTITUTION : ECOWAS PARLIAMENTDIRECTORATE : DIRECTORATE OF ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE
POSITION TITLE : DRIVER
GRADE/STEP : G1-1
DURATION : 2 PERMANENT, 1 ONE YEAR CONTRACT
DUTY STATION : 2 HEAD OFFICE, ABUJA, & 1 LAGOS OFFICE
SUPERVISOR : FACILITY MANAGER & TRANSPORT OFFICER
SUPERVISING : NIL
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To assist in the safe and timely movement of Members of Parliament, guests of the Parliament and members of staff in the performance of their duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives official vehicle in execution of assignments given;
- Maintains an up-to-date log book of all movements of the vehicle;
- Ensures the safety of passengers by adhering to all safety requirements;
- Conducts basic checks on the vehicle and promptly reports any fault for attention;
- Notes the due dates for maintenance as well as the expiry dates of insurance and road-worthiness and notifies the Transport Officer for necessary action;
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned.
A minimum of a professional Driver’s License and Trade Test Certificate Class One.
A minimum of two (2) years driving experience.
The position is on Grade G1-1 with an Annual Salary of UA3,959, equivalent to US$6,247.
Only citizens of ecowas Member States are eligible for appointment in ecowas Institutions and Agencies. General Service positions are open to only candidates resident in the host country of the Institution. In the case of permanent positions, only candidates whose age is less than fifty (50) years at the time of appointment are eligible for consideration.
Method of Application
Candidates wishing to be considered for the post should download job application form at parl.ecowas.int fill it and send it as an attachment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with their CVs.
Application Deadline: 22 June 2017.