Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
We require the services of qualified individuals to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlet or trade factor.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions; preparing reports, recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviving professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current market place information on pricing products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- Work Experience – Minimum of 2 years quality experience selling FMCG products. Preferably candidates with experience in the sale of Food products
- HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.Applicant must be resident in Edo State.
Job Title: Sales Merchandiser
- Responsible for sales activities through close in and assigned neighborhood, markets and locations as the case may be to inform the public about the organization’s products & services, and also assist in final opening of new customer’s account.
- To sell the company’s products and services to potential customers.
- Combines customer service and listening skills with marketing knowledge to persuade people to buy the organization’s product and services.
- Spend time initiating contact with the public and often must walk through neighborhoods, streets, or shopping malls and markets to connect with people in their primary target assigned.
- Promote the firms products & services; helps to deliver sales targets
- Acts as an ambassador for the company’s product
- Open new account; revive dormant accounts
- SSCE and National Diploma.
- Experience & Training: Any combination of experience, education and training relevant to the position is eligible to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Outward appearance is presentable
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to relate to people in a friendly, trustworthy and professional manner
- To educate the public about the products they sell
- Good selling Skills
- Good negotiation Skills
- Good Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Job Title: Production Clerk
- Responsible for preparing documentation, data entry, compiling documents, coordinating schedules and preparing reports.
- Maintained inventory and order production raw materials based on production plan.
- Relocation of finished to warehouse department.
- Write production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed following prescribed formats.
- Products back flushing and cycle counting.
- Data entry of production reports.
- Check workload on each line, and communicate production schedule to all levels within the organization.
- Ensure color-coding(for material ID)is correct for all production orders.
- Tracks the progress of goods as they are being manufactured to ensure they remain on schedule.
- Prepares reports detailing anticipated production targets.
- Develops plans for streamlining processes so that operations may flow more smoothly.
Education and Experience
- Candidate must possess OND in Food Science and Technology with minimum of 1 year recent experience in a manufacturing environment.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of email.