Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Argon Welder
- Welder has primary responsibility is welding of aluminums and steel (also, stainless steel).
- Each job must be run with safety, accuracy and timeliness in the welding area.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols).
- Inspect welds for accuracy.
- Responsible for the proper packaging, identifying and moving of all finished products to the proper location
- Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
- Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/aluminum parts.
- Change wire, welding, as needed.
- Perform simple maintenance and repair as required.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be required to cross-train as back-up in other areas of the manufacturing plant.
- Required to have proper and accurate entry into the time and attendance system.
- Other job-related duties as may be necessary to carry out the responsibilities of this position.
- Safety, Quality, Accuracy, Timeliness, Reliability and Thoroughness of work performed.
- Develop good working relationships with co-workers and other employees.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience in welding.
- Position requires good mathematical ability and the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be proficient in using various measurement tools to establish the configuration or position of a welding plan
- Must be able to identify and initiate repair of damaged welds
- It requires the ability to operate precision measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, protractors, and tape measures.
- Must be able to display technical skills and be able to operate gas and non-gas welding devices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply