Finance Management Program Job at General Electric (GE)
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Finance Management Program – FMP
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Job Number: 2769759
Postal Code: 1692
Business: GE Global Growth Organization
Business Segment: Global Growth Organization Africa
- GE’s Financial Management Program (FMP) is widely considered to be the premier program of its kind. It is the first step in many successful GE management careers.
- FMP develops leadership and analytical skills through classroom training and key assignments. It includes rotation work across 6 core finance domains: Supply chain, commercial, digital, financial planning and analysis, operational finance and Controllership.
- FMP is an intensive two-year program spanning four rotational assignments. These assignments may include: financial planning, accounting, operation analysis, auditing, forecasting, treasury/cash management, or commercial finance.
- The program combines coursework, intensive job assignments and interactive seminars to equip the FMP with exceptional technical, financial and business skills.
- The program is led by senior GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing world-class financial leaders for exciting careers.
- Finance Graduate and other related field (maximum 2 years of graduation)
- Advanced or Fluent in English
- Unrestricted authorization to work
- Geographic Mobility
- Strong financial interest/competency
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexible, adaptable
- Preference will be given to EE candidates
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to GE – General Electric career website on xjobs.brassring.com to apply.