Financial Data Analyst Vacancy at the Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) is a solution based business consulting firm with focus on providing solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organizational Performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Financial Data Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Developing, distributing, and maintaining product offerings to serve customer objectives.
- It links customer needs and satisfaction to the corporate objectives of profitability and delivery of the promised performance to shareholders.
- Managing relations as an important element of customer experience and revenue assurance.
- Concession tracking and management with respect to:
- Liabilities products
- Conditions subsequent to granting loans
- Managing communication with customers through Relationship Managers
- Management and growth of customer profitability
- Management and control:
- Concession governance
- Delivery of control reports
- Liaison with various internal stakeholders
- First degree with Accounting, Finance, Economics
- 2-3 years retail banking experience
- Knowledge of basic software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access etc)
- Strong financial grounding
- Ability to acquire data from different data sources and proficiency in handling data
- Understanding of risk and risk management
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Performance Driven
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work some level of ambiguity.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Financial Data Analyst”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 11 November, 2016