First Point Group Job Recruitment for IT Outsourcing Operation Directors
At First Point Group we’ve made the global telecoms & technology recruitment industry our business. For clients such as Huawei, Amdocs, Juniper and Ericsson the strategic contribution of FPG, a trusted global partner who knows their industry inside out, is an invaluable business asset.
Over the years, we’ve gained deep industry expertise and experience, and developed close relationships with a vast network of telecoms and technology professionals around the world. As a result, we’re perfectly placed to help our clients and candidates deliver the next generation of technology.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Outsourcing Operation Director
- Establish Operation plan, milestones and deliverables.
- Design, establish and manage cost effective, sustainable service delivery across all offerings – drive definition of, and protect, delivery strategies and standards
- Establish and manage Operation team structure and members.
- Establish team management process and organization.
- Plan, manage and execute Operation Projects’ budget to ensure successful delivery.
- Establish and standardize Operation delivery process.
- With 10-15 years related experience in Telecom or MTK, very deep understanding of IT Outsourcing/ Managed Services project
- Evidence of being able to turn a high level strategy into a set of deliverables and key tasks
- Leadership capability across his managers, project managers and other managers in the organization
- Should be able to establish and maintain effective working relations with the customer, transformation team, operations team and other stakeholders and businesses
- Should have the capability to share best practices in Transformation and Program Management
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Capable of good problem solving skills and techniques
- Industry accreditation such as Prince 2, MSP, ITIL etc are advantage
- Business driven and should have the capability to translate technical delivery projects to business benefits and realization
- Good communication capabilities and pro-activeness are preferred.
- Language: Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proven experience of designing and implementing complex projects and programmes including change management
- Specific technical “know-how” (at least) on BSS and Infrastructure IT Domains
- Experience on the delivery of improvements in large customer management and also supporting operational environment
- Can interface with Customer C-Level and across all other levels of people including internal organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply