Fresh Job Opportunities at Mall 4 Shoppers Limited for E-commerce Managers
Mall 4 Shoppers Limited is currently seeking applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Manager
- Developing and maintaining senior relationships within all client companies.
- Managing e-commerce sites from build to implementation and beyond, proposing further developments and upgrades of e-commerce sites.
- Working with the account managers to coordinate all related marketing activity, affiliate marketing, email enquiries and online sales strategies.
- Maintaining high level financial awareness at all times, including Client forecasting, helping with cash flow, ensuring maximum client profitability and effective management of the business unit’s profit and loss account.
- Carrying out reviews/PDP’s with all team members, identifying skills gaps and producing / adhering to relevant training plans
- Attending weekly/monthly Client meetings with Account Managers where necessary to provide support as well as proactive input
- Responsibility for managing the merchandising of the sites, tracking and responding to online sales progress, product availability and margins to maximise sales growth and profitability.
- Undertaking sales and traffic analysis to proactively identifying incremental sales and profit opportunities for each e-commerce site.
- Managing a team of account managers and e-commerce executives ensuring acceptable workload for each team member and maintaining motivation and dedication at all times.
- Solving problems which may arise within the team on a daily basis
- Reporting to the management team on a monthly basis, providing accurate information on client activity and profitability on a quarterly level as well as discussing problems / opportunities in existence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2017.